These are the people we make almost everyday of our lives
We make friends at different levels in our lives: at school, church,in the streets, on buses, in the corporate world and all around.
Some friends have stabbed us in the back, causing us pain and anguish. Leaving marks and wounds that only time will heal.
Some have taught us great lessons that will never forget. Lessons that we live by.
Some have showed us great paths to righteousness.
Some friends have given us keys to unlock great doors that have impacted so much on our lives.
Some stick closer than blood
Keep making and keeping friends
Let the bad fall off
Embrace every lesson you learn on the way
Keep growing
#Beinspired
Thursday, 29 November 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY NEW YEAR. I WISH YOU ALL A PEACEFULL 2024.
-
The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. Lately I have been reading the novel 'The Atonement Child'. A book that brings a ne...
-
Today, I woke up to a foggy dawn, the morning was cool, quiet and blurry. I could not see clearly. I stood and watched the world thro...
-
A few years ago, I got admitted to one of the national universities in my country, it was a great privilege and a big reward for my years ...
No comments:
Post a Comment