Thursday, 2 August 2018
Your life, an Education
In life, we keep learning, we keep growing
Because one's life is a lifetime education which must be shaped everyday
By acknowledging the right path and clinging to the positives
For they give us courage to face society
We embrace the negatives too, they make us grow
Our lives are a fundamental foundation of education
Therefore,lets learn to celebrate life
###Darriesofayounglibrarian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY NEW YEAR. I WISH YOU ALL A PEACEFULL 2024.
-
The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. Lately I have been reading the novel 'The Atonement Child'. A book that brings a ne...
-
Today, I woke up to a foggy dawn, the morning was cool, quiet and blurry. I could not see clearly. I stood and watched the world thro...
-
A few years ago, I got admitted to one of the national universities in my country, it was a great privilege and a big reward for my years ...
No comments:
Post a Comment